This company hides the fact that they will auto-enroll you in their 'Sparkling White Club' in their 'terms of service' page. They don't make this clear when you sign up for a trial offer. You will suddenly find that your credit card will be charged (only two weeks after my sign-up and before they mail a monthly refill order) for almost $100 USD. If you don't check your credit card bill, you will lose a lot of money for something you didn't know you signed up for. This practice is morally reprehensible.

They hook you with a trial for only a few bucks, shipping included, then they charge you monthly for refills. I never got any refill but they charged my credit card just the same.

Their web site is: https://www.SparkWhiteningPortable.com

1-866-341-2611/ 08442021800

customerservice@sparkwhiteningportable.com

No physical address given on the web site, which should have been a dead give-away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of spark whitening portable trial. Spark Whitening Portable needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spark whitening portable trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spark Whitening Portable.

Had an Experience with Spark Whitening Portable?

Comments