This company hides the fact that they will auto-enroll you in their 'Sparkling White Club' in their 'terms of service' page. They don't make this clear when you sign up for a trial offer. You will suddenly find that your credit card will be charged (only two weeks after my sign-up and before they mail a monthly refill order) for almost $100 USD. If you don't check your credit card bill, you will lose a lot of money for something you didn't know you signed up for. This practice is morally reprehensible.
They hook you with a trial for only a few bucks, shipping included, then they charge you monthly for refills. I never got any refill but they charged my credit card just the same.
Their web site is: https://www.SparkWhiteningPortable.com
No physical address given on the web site, which should have been a dead give-away.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Spark Whitening Portable Trial
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "Pictures paint a 1000 words. Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html it is the Scoop neck tea..."
- "We have been using Lysol wipes for ages. Gave it a shot to Kirkland . Big mistake. After a couple of wipes the apparently the plastic toilet seat developed a..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."